Data That We Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you if you seek to place an order for a product on any of our Website/Mobile Application Platforms www.1Zillion.com.
● We collect, process your data for processing your purchase on our Platforms and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details
● We Collect the Data you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our platform
● Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you when you report a problem with our Platform
● A record of correspondence if you contact us
● General, aggregated demographic and non-personal informatio
● if you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and data that concerns the fulfillment process of your orders
● Details about your computer; including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"))
● Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your information with us, and any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform
We may keep your information even after you have closed your account and are no longer availing our services to detect and prevent fraud, meet our legal/compliance/regulatory requirements, resolve any disputes and enforce our privacy policies and terms and conditions.
Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We may use fraud prevention agencies (FPA) to help us make decisions as to whether to accept an order for products on our Platforms. A condensed guide as to how we, FPAs will use your information is detailed below. If you would like to see more information about this, or the agencies we use, please contact us. We will use your data in the following ways:●We will search at FPAs for information on those placing orders for products on our Platforms.
● We will use the information provided to us by FPAs to help make decisions about placing an order for products on our platforms
● If you give us false or inaccurate information and we identify fraud, details may be passed to FPAs. (and we have the right to not process the orders).How We Use The Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
Other Uses of Your Personal Information
link in any email that we send to you or email us at [email protected], asking us to unsubscribe you from that particular email.
Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Friday or Saturday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) of receipt of your instruction, we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear, we will contact you for clarification.
Please note that we will continue to share service level communication with you, even if you opt-out of receiving additional information from us. Our service level communication enables us to fulfill our promise to you by communicating your order confirmation, shipment messages, etc.
We may further anonymise data about users on our platforms generally and use it for various purposes, including ascertaining the general location of the users and usage of certain aspects of the apps or Site or a link contained in an email to those registered to receive them, and supplying that anonymised data to third parties such as publishers. This data is also used for research purposes, systems improvements, site and app improvements and offering you the best products. However, that anonymized data will not be capable of identifying you personally
For any competition, we use the data to notify the winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
Third Parties and Links
For example, we may use third parties to assist us with delivering products to you, to help us to collect payments from you, to analyze data, and to provide us with marketing or customer service assistance. We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell our business or part of it.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
Our Platforms use social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”.
For a full list of all social plugins and their appearance please see developers.facebook.com/plugins.When you visit a page of our platforms that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser, which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of the relevant platform. For this purpose, the internet address of the visited site (your IP address included) is transferred to a USA-based Facebook server where the data are stored.
This occurs even if you do not have a Facebook account or if you are not logged into Facebook at the time. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. The information can also be published on Facebook and shown to your Facebook friends. If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our platforms with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our Platforms. You can also block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker”.
Customer Declaration of Consent
I voluntarily and expressly consent to 1Zillion's collection, use, sharing, processing and retention of my data in the manner set out hereinabove.
2. CookiesIt is not necessary to accept cookies to visit our Platforms. However, if you would like to place an order or add an item to your shopping basket, you will need to set your browser to accept cookies so you can use the shopping basket and checkout functions.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies and flash cookies are small files that are saved on your data carrier, which store specific information about your preferred settings and any other data that our system needs when interacting with your browser. Cookies help us to tailor our Platforms to suit you and to reflect your tastes and your browsing habits. They also allow us to save any information you have entered so you don't have to enter it all again the next time you visit.
Cookies enable our system to recognize that you've visited our Platforms before and to remember which settings (like language preference) and products you preferred. Temporary/permanent cookies have a lifespan, after which they will be automatically deleted.
Cookies allow us to collect and analyze data to come up with strategies to improve our Platforms. This makes our Platforms easier for our customers to use and helps us to provide you with the personal recommendation of products you may like. Our aim is to offer you a fun, easy shopping experience on our Platforms that are tailored to your tastes
What Kind of Cookies Does 1Zillion Use?
We may use any of the following types of cookies on our Platforms:
1. Session cookies -These cookies are deleted at the end of your browser session and are used to enable you to use our site and its features e.g. “Wishlist” and “Shopping bag”.
2. Analytics cookies -These cookies enable us to analyze how you are using our site and come up with strategies to make your shopping experience even better.
3. Customer preference cookies -we use these cookies to remember your product and account preferences to offer you even more personalized shopping experience. To be able to do this, though, these cookies may remain on your computer even after you have quit the browser.
4. Customer targeting and advertising cookies -we use these cookies to show you ads that are relevant to you based on your preferences. These cookies also enable us to control the number of times you view an ad and gauge the efficacy of our marketing campaigns
What Kind of Information Is Stored in Cookies?
The cookies we use are never used to store any personal information. Therefore our cookies cannot be traced back to an individual user. Once a cookie is activated, it is given an ID number, which is solely used for internal reference and cannot be used to identify the user or access any personal information, such as your name or IP address. The anonymized information we receive from the cookies allows us to assess which pages of our site are visited the most and see which products were most popular etc.
What Is On-Site Targeting?
We gather information that could be useful in tailoring our adverts and online offers to our customers. This information is not used to identify you as a user; it is solely used for the optimization of our website. Information collected by our cookies is not stored with our customer's personal information or order information, it is only used to provide our users with adverts and/or notification of offers and services that are suited to their individual tastes, using clickstream analysis. Our goal is to provide you with a shopping experience suited to your tastes and shopping preferences.
Does 1Zillion Use Third Party Cookies?
Cookies from specific business partners are allowed by us for the purpose of tailoring their adverts to your tastes and browsing habits, so cookies from some of our partners may be stored on your computer when you visit our site. These cookies are temporary/permanent cookies, which will be automatically deleted from your computer at the end of their lifespan (14 days to 2 years). As with our cookies, these third party cookies do not collect any personal information. The data stored is collected at certain times, allowing these companies to see which products have been viewed most frequently but this is done completely anonymously under randomly designated user ID numbers. Therefore, this data will never be pooled with any personal information you have given to us. Third-party cookies have the sole purpose of allowing our partners to advertise products that may interest you
Our website uses retargeting, which allows us to make our online offer more interesting for you. Retargeting technology means we can advertise recently viewed and related products on our partners' websites, meaning our adverts, even on other companies' sites, are relevant to what you would like to see. We do this by analyzing user behavior from data collected by our cookies. Even this kind of information is anonymous, with no personal information being stored and no user profiles.
How Can I Prevent Cookies from Being Stored on My Computer?
You can change the settings in your browser to ask for your permission every time a cookie tries to access your computer. If you would like to accept our cookies but block our partners' cookies, you can set your browser to block third party cookies.
Usually, your browser's help section will provide information on how to change your cookie settings. We recommend only changing the browser setting for your profile on shared computers. Platforms use technology from third party services providers such as Google, Facebook, etc. through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes and data use profiles are prepared under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this.
The cookies enable recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected is not used, without separate authorization by the person concerned, to personally identify visitors to this website and is not collated with personal data on the pseudonym holder.
Customer Declaration of Consent
3. Log Information
Every time you visit any of 1Zillion's Platforms, information is sent from your browser to our server log files, where it will be saved. The information transferred includes time and date or visit to our site, which pages were viewed, IP address, URL of the site that referred you to 1Zillion, how much information has been stored and which browser you have been using. Once we have all this information, all IP addresses are deleted or anonymized. Anonymization means that your IP address is changed in such a way that they either cannot be linked with the original user or can only be linked through extensive research.
The anonymous information stored in this log file is then used to improve the shopping experience on the 1Zillion Platforms by making our navigation more user-friendly, finding errors quickly and directing our server's capacity to where it is needed most. For example, this information allows us to work out our busiest times and plan enough server power for those times to keep our site running as quickly as possible.
Customer Declaration of Consent
By and in relation to my continuous use of 1Zillion's site, I hereby give my permission for 1Zillion to analyze and use protocol data to develop and optimize their online shop.
decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
6. Your Rights
You have rights over your personal data
1. You have the right to be informed of any personal data which we may hold or process about you.
2. You have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
3. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
4. You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. You have the right to request us to transfer any personal data which we may hold to you or any other service provider of your choice.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Please contact us by mail at [email protected] or call us on ###### if you have any concerns about your data.